Seminar at World Travel Market
Seminar at WTM ‘Accessible Tourism’. ENAT presents a round-up of the key issues in making tourism offers accessible and inclusive for all visitors. Highlighting the latest market data and research findings, we will show how businesses and destinations are winning market share by offering accessible infrastructure and services.
Accessible Travel Netherlands will be representing ENAT during the seminar and talk about ENAT, eAccessplus project and Accessible Travel Netherlands. Thereafter the seminar speakers from accessible tourism organizations will be introduced.
The speakers will be:
- Magnus Berglund, Disability Ambassador, Scandic Hotels
- Ross Calladine, Skills, Welcome and Accessibility Manager, VisitEngland
- Andrew Daines, Travel and Tourism professional
- Veroniek Maat, ENAT and Accessible Travel Netherlands
- Bert Morris, Consultancy Services
- Alexander Rehm, Head of Online Technologies, NVG
- Brian Seaman, Tourism for All Services UK
- Chris Veitch, Independent Consultant
- Andy Wright, Managing Director, Accessible Travel and Leisure
For more information about the accessible tourism seminar, visit wtmlondon.com