Amsterdam City Trip 2015
Amsterdam; easy to reach by airplane and boat, great for shore excursions and short city trips. Additionally, it can be included in a European trip as one of the highlights.
Accessible Travel Netherlands offers a city trip in Amsterdam that is accessible for people with limited mobility.
The city trip includes:
- A stay at the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Amsterdam Central Station;
- Breakfast every morning;
- Wheelchair accessible return transfer from the airport;
- A personal guided and wheelchair accessible tour in the old city centre of Amsterdam.
Add the following activities to the Amsterdam city break:
- Canal cruise with wheelchair accessible boat;
- Visits to the museums in Amsterdam, such as Van Gogh Museum, Rijksmuseum, Hermitage, Canal Boat Museum etc.;
- Day trip visiting the highlights of Noord-Holland including windmills and cheesefarm;
- Day trip visiting the hightlights of Zuid-Holland, for example Rotterdam, Delft, The Hague;
- Visit to the Keukenhof flowergardens (only in Spring);
- Visit to the famous flower auction in Aalsmeer;
- Visit to museums outside of Amsterdam, such as the Kröller Müller Museum, Arnhem Open Air Museum, Zuiderzee Museum, CoBrA Museum.
- And much more.
Are you interested in offering this accessible city trip to your customers?
For any additonal information, please do not hesitate to email to firstname.lastname@example.org.